Duties and responsibilities
About the role:
As a Senior Manager focuses on the Project Hygiene & Health with prime focus client servicing, you'll work across various projects to create, expand, and accelerate Visibility, sales & new business opportunities for the FMCG projects assigned. You'll manage marketing campaigns that promote clients & our products and services, travel for events, and be an overall strategic Marketing partner to the client sales team here. In this role you'll report directly to the Head Operations of India . The ideal candidate is Delhi based, and preferably in Gurgaon as this role based out of the city.
- Be a leader in working cross-functionally to drive the execution of programs related in field marketing plans for the FMCG clients, aligning with other areas of BTL marketing. • Work in collaboration with internal teams, client, and their external agencies to prepare, manage and execute campaigns.
- Act as a Senior leader on the Field Marketing team, mentoring and guiding Program Managers/ Coordinators/Specialists and regional/area/zonal Managers.
- Build and drive process within various projects in the organization.
- Adapt Insights, digital and marketing programs to the needs of a client & their regional sales team.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through account-focused marketing execution and managing marketing campaigns that promote client products and/or services, within marketing defined strategy.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Be an advocate for the LIS as organisation and help the program team to support understand the client priorities.
- Successful track record with minimum 8 years working with Field Marketing, Trade Marketing / sales team handling FMCG visibility/Merchandising, distributors, and channel partners.
- MBA or Management studies from reputed university or college.
- Having experience in direct reporting & team management is must.
- Proven aptitude to build and drive a budget within the programs assigned • Experience in enterprise solution, Analysis of big data & build meaning insights. • Orientation to managing program details in agreed lines with client requirements like
- deploying manpower, training, data capturing & delivering quality outcomes. • Good communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders. • Capacity to empathize with the needs and experiences of Programs & align internal stake holders within various departments like Product team, HR, Finance & administrators • Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines. • A passion and substantial understanding of the FMCG & its new developments across all channels
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams. .
1. Bring Your Own Device (Mobile and Laptop).
2. Work location- Mumbai.